cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New pay as you go packs

LAURA_MCW
Former EE Community Manager

We've launched brand new pay as you go packs. These are jam-packed with more minutes and data than ever before, making them even better value for our customers.

The UK's No1 Network.jpg

Our packs last up to 30 days and pay as you go customers benefit from:

Pack Name Allowance
£5 pack 250MB data, 250 minutes, 500 texts
£10 pack 5GB data, 500 minutes, unlimited texts
£15 pack 15GB data, unlimited minutes, unlimited texts
£20 pack 30GB data, unlimited minutes, unlimited texts
£30 pack 100GB data, unlimited minutes, unlimited texts

And it doesn't stop there! Customers can get 10% off any pack when they set up direct card payments in MyEE. On top of this, all pack customers can roll over unused data to their next pack if they haven't used it all and can still earn Free Boosts every 2 months for a full year.

Can I renew my existing pack?

You can renew your existing pack, if you'd prefer, by continuing your agreed card payments or topping up the correct amount. You can do this if you're within your repurchase period. 

If your repurchase period has ended, you'll be able to buy one of our new packs. You can find out more about how our pay as you go packs work on our Help pages. 

25 REPLIES 25

Thank you for the prompt reply.  I had a feeling that was going to be the case. 

Hopefully the auto-renew will continue for a while yet.  Do you know if this includes the auto-renew as long as there is credit on the phone, and not just the auto-renew on a bank card customers?

@LouisaBrown : I was referring to the auto renew of the purchase of the pack when the credit is sufficient, not the auto recurring top-up if you've elected for that. Cuz there's no other way of purchasing legacy packs other then by auto renew.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
dannynich87
Visitor

Is there a problem with add-ons at the moment? I can't purchase any and keep getting errors on the page and can't log in to the app either... But i've managed to top up.

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hello @dannynich87

Thanks for coming to the community. 

What add-on are you trying to purchase?

Speak soon, 

Katie.

ktdave1977
Explorer

ktdave1977
Explorer

I changed to your new pack 30 data pack through text from 150 even told it to start when I topped up so should have given me 100gb like stated but when I topped up gave me the old 60gb allowance so offered 100gb and given just over half of it 🤔🤔🤔 seems like a scam unreal 

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hello @ktdave1977

I am sorry to hear you have not received the correct amount of data. 

When you text AL to 150 what reports back?

Speak soon, 

Katie.

ellemby
Visitor

Can this pack be used in europe on my mifi unit?

Yes, @ellemby , but from March 2022 there will be a surcharge of £2 for each day you use it in EU.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)

The above surcharge was never brought into operation on PAYG.

The need for add-ons or paying a £2/day charge in the EU is only for contracts. It does not apply to PAYG. As yet EE haven't introduced any charges for PAYG users to use their UK allowances in the EU. EE has not yet announced if & when they may start. So you may continue to use your pack allowances in EU as before w/out charge.

(Attn. @DebbieLeigh75 )