cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Check account details

Steve398
Explorer

Hi, just joined EE (PAYG) because reception was so poor with my previous provider. 

Q. What is the quickest way to check my details using the EE app? Mainly to check my plan, top ups, payment methods etc. Is there a quick way to access this info rather than trawl though endless adverts? I've tried 'manage' at the bottom of the screen but I still find myself bombarded by bloody adverts and going around in circles.

Tia, Steve

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

The no. in your Profile is your Contact No., not necessarily your EE no. which needs to be linked to your a/c.

In your online MyEE: Home > Plans & Subs > Manage numbers > Add another number > Link EE mobile or SIM.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Steve398 : The quickest way to get most of the current pertinent info is to text AL to 150.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)

ok, thanks. I was hoping there might be an area on the app I could quickly access my details just incase I want to change my plan or payment details etc. So basically this app is just a shop window to sell you more stuff

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Steve398 

Thanks for coming here. 

You should be able to view your account details in your EE app if you have linked the mobile number. 

Do you have any details showing? 

Leanne 🙂

all I see is 'about me' with contact details (phone and email). I cannot find anything about my tariff and when I top up (when I can find it) I have to manually enter my number and payment details every time. The app always directs me online via the browser. This app appears to be all but useless with zero functionality. It's just full of adverts for EE

Leanne_T

Hi @Steve398 

Do you have an option on the home screen to link the number? 

If you log into the EE account online, do you have all details showing? 

Leanne.

Steve398
Explorer

Hi, my number is in my profile along with my email under personal details - do I have to do anything else? 

Steve398_0-1707837381602.png

Leanne_T

Hi @Steve398 

In the EE app, if the number is not linked this will give you the option to link the number and view all details. If this is not showing, please call us on 150 and the team can check everything has been set up correctly for you. 

Leanne.

in order to top up I have to go Shop > Mobile > Top Up after wading through a barrage of ads. Then I have to enter my number x 2 and payment method each time. Can't believe there isn't just an area for my account where I can do this - and what is the point of an app when I redirects me to a browser?

The no. in your Profile is your Contact No., not necessarily your EE no. which needs to be linked to your a/c.

In your online MyEE: Home > Plans & Subs > Manage numbers > Add another number > Link EE mobile or SIM.