cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

14 Day Pay as you Go

schuh12
Explorer

I recently purchased the £10 pack using my credit card, however as I was not using all my allowance, I cancelled it within 10 days or so. AS I was within the cool off period, is there anything else I need to do before I get back the money as per the cool off period, or what is the procedure? And how long does it take to get a refund?

5 REPLIES 5
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@schuh12   There isn’t a cooling of period for packs.  

Are you sure? as I opted in using my credit card and got an sms saying I have a 14 day cool off period stating this

Hi @schuh12 

If you've used the pack why would you expect a refund in full for a service you have used?

Common sense really. 

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.

@schuh12  Did you use any of that pack allowance?  If you did there is no refunds as you’ve used or started to use the pack allowance.    That’s any of that pack allowance 1 text 1 phone call or even the smallest amount of data.  

XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

Did you pay for it using direct card payments or just a one-off credit card payment?

You only get a 14-day cooling off period on using your 1st direct card payment - see How do I set up card payments for pay as you go? :

Can I get a refund if I change my mind?

You’ll have a 14-day cooling-off period from the date of your first purchase with your card to let us know that you don’t want to pay for a pack or add-on using this method.

We’ll then cancel any packs or add-ons you’ve requested via card payment, but you’ll still have to pay for any services used during your cooling-off period. If you change your mind about a pack or add-on you bought after the cooling-off period, call 150 from your EE phone

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)