cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to get through to EE store

anitamullins
Explorer

Been trying to contact EE store to get a quote and book in a repair of my phone. It is a google phone and they recommend EE as an approved repairer. The phone gives you options, then cuts you off. Have tried a few stores and the same issues. Anyone know what is wrong?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
James_B
EE Community Support Team

Welcome to the EE Community, @anitamullins 

For everything you need to know about in store repairs, please see Mobile Phone Repairs | EE 2-hour Repairs | EE.

Hope this helps.

James

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@anitamullins  The staff at the store can only answer the phone if they are free to answer.  If they are dealing with customers they can not answer the phone.   The device has to be sent off to be looked at before you’ll get a price to fix it they don’t repair in stores.    Best just to go to a store to start the repair process. 

If you book a slot online, does that mean you are just booking for them to look at what the repair cost is then?

I am surprised the phones are not ever getting answered to be honest as often I have walked past the store and noone is busy!

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Welcome to the EE Community, @anitamullins 

For everything you need to know about in store repairs, please see Mobile Phone Repairs | EE 2-hour Repairs | EE.

Hope this helps.

James