Motorola

Strawb3107
Explorer

Hi is anyone having problems with a Motorola? My child's phone is stuck on the startup screen and we can't even turn it off 

3 REPLIES 3
Alex_M
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

Hi @Strawb3107,

Did you get this fixed? If not, try holding in the power button for 20-30 seconds, this should force the phone to turn off. If not, try also holding down the volume buttons while holding the power button.

If you are still having issues, I'd recommend calling into your local EE store who can troubleshoot the issue.

Thanks,
Alex

If I solved your issue, please click the solution button below!
 If you found my post useful, click the thumbs up button!
 To speak to EE, call 150 from your EE mobile or +44 800 079 8586 (freephone) or start a live chat.
Useful Links: My EE | Live Chat | Bills | Usage | Network Coverage Checker | Abroad | APN Settings | PM

Hi. Thanks for asking. I tried holding down all of the buttons for ages and it didn't work. Later on my husband tried and it worked! He must have had the magic touch!

Great! 🙂

If I solved your issue, please click the solution button below!
 If you found my post useful, click the thumbs up button!
 To speak to EE, call 150 from your EE mobile or +44 800 079 8586 (freephone) or start a live chat.
Useful Links: My EE | Live Chat | Bills | Usage | Network Coverage Checker | Abroad | APN Settings | PM