Lost phone

Jayyy12
Explorer

I have lost my phone and have no1 around to call EE. Who is the clown who thought it was a bright idea to remove the live chat and emails? Did they not think what if someone lost their phone, and have no way to call EE? EE you're not the the only big company who's owners make dumb decisions like this. Now I have to go to town just to sort this issue out...inconvenience at it's finest.

3 REPLIES 3
Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @Jayyy12 

You can contact EE via Skype on the number in my signature. As you have posted on the forum then you must have this ability.m

Plus you can use a payphone or someone else phone. If you go into store you can pick up a new sim. 

Thanks 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.
bristolian
Legend
Legend

@Jayyy12 wrote:

Who is the clown who thought it was a bright idea to remove the ... emails?

EE have never had a published CS email address.

Yes i have the ability because i have a tablet using wifi, im not braindead. My neighbour is old and has no credit. Used a womans phone a work yesterday, the phone got cut off...my point im making is valid, whoever removed the chat feature isnt using any sense whatsoever. There is going to be times where someone will not be able to call. Hopefully this post will knock some sense into EE.