Enquiry

Saugatpathak2
Explorer

Hello everyone

After how many years I can upgrade my phone ? And while upgrading the phone, do I need to upgrade my plan as well ? And would i get to keep the old phone or do I have to return it? Thank you.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Schockwave
Community Hero
Community Hero

Hello @Saugatpathak2 ,

Welcome to the community,

After 24 months you can upgrade your phone, you would need to look at the plans that are there, but I always find that ringing customer service and speaking to the upgrade team, you may get a better offer, but best to have an idea on what phone you are interested in.

You do not need to return your old phone, always good to have one as a reserve, in case something happens.

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Schockwave
Community Hero
Community Hero

Hello @Saugatpathak2 ,

Welcome to the community,

After 24 months you can upgrade your phone, you would need to look at the plans that are there, but I always find that ringing customer service and speaking to the upgrade team, you may get a better offer, but best to have an idea on what phone you are interested in.

You do not need to return your old phone, always good to have one as a reserve, in case something happens.

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.

.Thanks mate. Appreciated it

@Saugatpathak2 , you are welcome, glad to help, that is what we are here for.