cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add to plan accessories

camerondeakin
Investigator
Investigator

Does anyone know if we are able to pay off the rest of our add to plan accessories and how would I do this?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
garetc
Expert Contributor
Expert Contributor
  1. Pay for the Accessory early: If you want to pay the remaining cost of the Accessory in one go before the end of 12 months, you may do so. Please contact us and we will add the remaining cost to your next bill. If you pay the whole amount due for your Accessory this agreement will terminate.

https://ee.co.uk/content/dam/ee-help/help-pdfs/Add-to-Plan-Accessory-Agreement.pdf

At a guess you'll need to call customer services (150) and ask to pay the remaining balance.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
garetc
Expert Contributor
Expert Contributor
  1. Pay for the Accessory early: If you want to pay the remaining cost of the Accessory in one go before the end of 12 months, you may do so. Please contact us and we will add the remaining cost to your next bill. If you pay the whole amount due for your Accessory this agreement will terminate.

https://ee.co.uk/content/dam/ee-help/help-pdfs/Add-to-Plan-Accessory-Agreement.pdf

At a guess you'll need to call customer services (150) and ask to pay the remaining balance.

@camerondeakin   You need to call customer services to request this.  

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @camerondeakin,

@garetc and @Chris_B, you pay your remaining balance at any time with our Customer Care Team.

James

Suheyla87
Explorer

Hello, 

I upgraded my phone last month and I wanted to get an add to plan device which I have always had access to, when I went to the add to plan section it’s only showing me add to plans to pay the full price for the device not the monthly option? 
I haven’t got any outstanding add to plans as they are all fully paid off in fact I have no add to plans at all.

why is it not allowing me to add a device to my contract? 

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Suheyla87 

Please give us a call on 150 and the team will get this looked into for you. 

Let me know how you get on 🙂

Leanne.