cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

upgrade issues

Hampton1985
Investigator
Investigator

so i had a text saying i could upgrade my phone, which i chose to do as i was coming to the end of my contact, i chose the new samsung s22 ultra as my choice of phone, i have an email stating that the order has been placed yet the tracking number doesn't work, when i log in to my EE and click on upgrades it says i can upgrade my phone??? i also have not recieved any text from dpd or ee to say when it is coming.. any ideas?? 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

All sorted now, about an hour after your last reply I received a message to say it was on it's way. I am now messaging you from this truly stunning phone. Thank you 😊

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Morning @Hampton1985

Welcome to the community. 

When did you place the order? 

Which model size and colour Samsung have you ordered? 

Leanne 🙂

Monday I think. Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra phantom black 128gb. I had the email to say I had place it and I would get a txt. I haven't had a txt at all

Leanne_T

Thanks @Hampton1985

This is currently showing expected dispatch within 1 day.

Have you downloaded the DPD app and use the email address and postcode to see if they have any deliveries scheduled? 

Leanne.

Yes and it isn't working. I have my order number if that helps.

Leanne_T

Hi @Hampton1985

Please give us a call on 150, our customer care team will get the order looked into for you. 

Leanne 🙂

All sorted now, about an hour after your last reply I received a message to say it was on it's way. I am now messaging you from this truly stunning phone. Thank you 😊

Christopher_G

Ah fantastic, thanks for letting us know, @Hampton1985. 🙂

What a way to start the weekend, eh? Enjoy your new phone. 😄

Chris