cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

order confirmation

Aaron1238
Explorer

i have made an order at 12:30 today

i haven’t received a order confirmation and when trying to track my order it says that it is unavailable to get order details at the moment

how can i know that my order has gone through 

10 REPLIES 10
Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @Aaron1238 

The only way to know for sure is to speak to EE CS on 150, or wait for the email. 

Check your spam/junk folders. 

Thanks 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.

how long can the email take to come through ?

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Aaron1238 

Once the order has been processed you will receive an email, this can take up to 24 hours. 

If you would like to check the order please call us and the team will be happy to help 🙂

Leanne.

I made an order, but the confirmation page after the payment went through did not load completely, money was taken out from my account, no confirmation email either. New to EE.

Katie_B

Hi @ohwostega

Welcome to the community. 

Since your post have you received your confirmation email?

Katie

I have not gotten an order refusal, but no message about my refund. How do I get a refund of 100 GBP

Katie_B

Hi @ohwostega

If you do not wish to proceed with your order please get in touch

Our customer care team will then be able to process a refund for you. 

Katie

They emailed me that they can’t proceed with my order, so I am not the one who won’t proceed, how long does it take to get a refund? The team can process the refund.

Katie_B

If your order has not been successful a refund will automatically be processed and will be with you within 14 days @ohwostega

Katie