cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone Pro black 128gb

Dazprospect
Investigator
Investigator

Anyone know what stock is like on the iPhone Pro black 128gb? I ordered on the 3rd and the estimated time frame was 14 days, that takes it to Thursday this week. I've noticed now on the store that the timeframe has dropped to 7 days dispatch. I'm guessing that is good news?

7 REPLIES 7
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Dazprospect 

Thanks for coming to the community. 

This was the correct guidance for when you placed the order. 

You should receive your delivery notification text either on the evening before or the morning of your delivery. I'd recommend downloading the DPD app which will notify you as soon as they schedule your delivery.

Leanne.

Dazprospect
Investigator
Investigator

Yeah I presumed as much. Will I still get the notification in the DPD app if i'm having it delivered to my local store?

Leanne_T

Hi @Dazprospect

Did you order in the store, online, or over the phone?

Leanne.

Dazprospect
Investigator
Investigator

I ordered online but just chose the store for delivery as I wasn't sure where i'd be on the delivery date.

Leanne_T

You will get the DPD notification, and the store will let you know when this is ready to collect @Dazprospect

Leanne.

Ok

Dazprospect
Investigator
Investigator

Just for reference, my DPD notification has just come through that it is on the way to them, presumably for delivery tomorrow. The site said 14 days dispatch when I ordered, tomorrow will be 14 days exactly!