cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 14 pro max

Woodsy04
Investigator
Investigator

Hi there, I’ve just got a msg from you saying “good news your order is coming soon” , and when checking tracking on the EE link it’s still not giving a date for dispatch or delivery. Is there any way to get a rough date as I’m going away soon.

thanks

19 REPLIES 19
MoonBits01
Contributor
Contributor

I received this message on Saturday. Ordered 128gb Black PM on the 1st. I haven’t heard anything since! 

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Woodsy04

I've seen from your other posts that you ordered on 02 October and the estimated expected dispatch was 21 days. The next step is that DPD will be in touch when it's ready to deliver. Hopefully you hear from them soon.

Thanks for your patience so far.

Chris

Is this the case for my order aswell? Ordered 128gb Black Pro Max on the 1st. Thanks! 

Christopher_G

Hi @MoonBits01

The estimate for your version is to expect dispatch within 28 days.

Hopefully you hear from DPD soon too.

Chris

Thanks!

seems strange though, we ordered the same model 1 day apart and you have given a lead time of 21 days for the order on the 2nd and 28 days for my order on the 1st. Is this right? 

Thanks! 

Christopher_G

Sorry, @MoonBits01. I was looking at the estimate for people ordering that model today. My colleague checked the estimate for @Woodsy04 back when they ordered and it was 21 days at the time, so it's likely to be the same for you, since you ordered around the same time. 

It is just an estimate though. As soon as we receive stock from the manufacturer, we clear the orders in the order in which they were placed.

Chris

Thanks for clarifying! 

Is it possible to check mine? I ordered the 4th of october for 14 pro max 256 deep purple. When I placed the order it was within 21 days. But tried to follow up when I didn't receive any confirmation email and suddenly told that it will be dispatched within 28 days. I'm just confused which is which. Thank you. 

I ordered an iphone 14 pro max on 27th of September in store. The store guy told me you will get it within 14-15 days but unfortunately I haven’t get my order yet.