Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade

cat1
Investigator
Investigator

Hi all!

I ordered an upgrade on the 6th June and normally they deliver the next day? However, I have heard nothing from them to say when the delivery will be? Is this just the current norm? I can't phone them as my existing phone isn't working, hence the upgrade!! Thanks.

6 REPLIES 6
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Afternoon @cat1

Thanks for coming back here 🙂

Which model phone including size and colour have you ordered? 

Thanks 🙂

Leanne

cat1
Investigator
Investigator

Hi! This is the second time I have put this on here but cannot find my previous message? I have ordered a new upgrade and still not received? The trouble is, my existing phone is no longer working, so have no communication device at the moment? This is very frustrating due to family being 300 miles away and no contact available?! The order number starts with xno and am unable to track due to being an incorrect tracking number? The phone I have ordered is a Samsung A22 5G 64gb Grey. Please can I have an update on this asap but not via text as cannot read them?!! Thank you!

@cat1 : To see all your previous posts look in your Profile from your avatar at top L of any Community page.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Hi @cat1.

If you're unable to track your order and you haven't heard from DPD about your delivery, I'd recommend getting in touch wit our Customer Care team.

They will be able to give you an update on your order.

You can try getting in touch with our live chat teams if you're unable to call.

Jon

cat1
Investigator
Investigator

Hi Jon,

Many thanks for your reply.

How do you get onto live chat as never can find it? 

Thanks

Cathy

Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Hi @cat1.

You can access live chat through our Contact Us Page 🙂

Jon