cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade return

Gobbalino
Investigator
Investigator

Hi I received my upgrade oppo phone yesterday but really not getting on with it, is it possible to return this and order a Samsung instead?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Gobbalino  you get a 14 day cooling off period with phone sales or online sales. You need to call customer services and tell them that you do not want the device. When the device has been returned and your account has changed back to its original contract, you’ll be eligible to upgrade to the device that you do you want. 

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Gobbalino  you get a 14 day cooling off period with phone sales or online sales. You need to call customer services and tell them that you do not want the device. When the device has been returned and your account has changed back to its original contract, you’ll be eligible to upgrade to the device that you do you want. 

Can you return if you brought the phone in store 

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Jlo8306,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

You don't get a 14 day return period if you purchase in store.

James

I didn't get chance to see the phone properly in store they had to order it In 

James_B

Hi @Jlo8306,

Sorry, the 14 day return period only applies to online and telesales orders.

James

Assume the returned phone goes via DPD but you have to wait for a returns package first? I've got an S23 Ultra and don't like it at all. I'm after the S23+ so would they not send the S23+ out with a return package for the Ultra so that DPD don't have to do 2 trips? Plus how long does it take from when the phone is collected to it being registered as returned to EE? 

Christopher_G

Hi @LEWY49 

Welcome to the community.

The S23 Ultra would need to be returned to us before organising to re-upgrade to the S23+. Once the Ultra is received, your contract will be returned back to the previous one, so that you can upgrade again.

Chris