cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stop taking Pro Max orders

JamieP11
Investigator
Investigator

EE really need to stop taking orders of the iPhone Pro Max if they can fulfil orders they received over a month ago. And still selling them under false pretences that you will receive it within 2 weeks. 

10 REPLIES 10
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@JamieP11   Anyone who orders doesn’t receive it until the back orders are done. EE are not doing anything wrong.  Have you ever purchased a new car ? You can have waiting time over 6+ months but you still have to pay a deposit to reserve one.     Also it’s on the order page HERE   on how long you’ll be waiting for.  And no one should be told they’ll get it in 2 weeks. 

• But that page does not tell the truth , when you order a car that give you updates on production and delivery schedules and don’t say it will be here in 21 days to everyone but as soon as you get to 21 days say no idea !! And when I ordered I asked both in shop and checked online .. both said 21 days and last time I checked still said that .. people are upset as they order in this presumption that are not being lied to . 
Jed2004xxx
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Do you actually work for EE you come across as very rude on most posts! I certainly was told 2 weeks its now 26 days the people who actually work for EE themselves have said 2 weeks! Maybe EE should stop telling us all different things and just be honest that they don’t actually know! When I ordered it said online within 21 days I ordered way in time for when I needed it and the staff in the store assured me I would get in time! So maybe keep you unhelpful comments to yourself ! 

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Jed2004xxx

Thanks for coming to the community. 

We will clear stock on a first come first served basis, clearing the orders from oldest to newest. DPD will be in touch with you when it's ready to be delivered.

If you would like to discuss your order, I would suggest speaking to our Mobile Care team on 150.

Leanne.

Jed2004xxx
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

I ordered in store so dpd won’t be contacting me, and they don’t seem to know what’s going on 

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

I see @Jed2004xxx

The store will contact you when they receive the phone. 

Leanne.

I actually was told 2 weeks. 

Of course it’s not illegal, they will have it in the small print somewhere but it certainly is unethical what they are doing. 

They are selling phones under false pretences!

@JamieP11   You think this is the first time apple have released a device and it’s had a waiting time .  This happens every year.    

Jed2004xxx
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

I don’t even know why EE allow you to contribute looking at all your replies your nothing but rude and NOT helpful at all