cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung 23 Ultra upgrade but still no buds 2 pro

JBWilb
Investigator
Investigator

I upgraded on 15th March 2023, and I have received the phone but now past the 30 days and still have not received the buds 2 pro.

I received a text on the 22nd saying my recent order includes free Samsung Galaxy Buds2 pro, and will be sent 15 to 30 days after etc we'll send a text when they are on their way but so far nothing else on the subject.

I called EE today who didn't help much, they advised me to call Samsung and/or go to a local store as that is where the handset was sent to. The store of course said it should be sent to the billing address and they come from EE not Samsung.

Can anyone help?

5 REPLIES 5
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hello @JBWilb

That's right, your order is auto fulfilled and will be dispatched to your account address. 

When did you receive your phone?

The offer ran from 17th February 2023 till the 16th March 2023. 

Katie

Hi Katie,

Ordered on the 15th, dispatched on the 16th, and received by the local store I assume on the 17th.

But the promotion date applied to order date? At least that is how it is advertised and EE sent a text confirming my inclusion in the offer, but nothing has been dispatched.

Katie_B

Thanks for getting back to me @JBWilb

I have sent you a private message for more details. 

Katie

I'm in the same situation. Purchased the s23 ultra on 12th March, received text buds will be delivered within 15.to 30 days on 13th March yet no sign of a dispatch text or the buds itself.

Please advise. Thanks.

Katie_B

Hello @Luxman

Welcome to the community. 

Please give us a call on 150 and our customer care team will be happy to chase these for you. 

Katie