cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S24 Ultra preorders?

DHCobbler_NTFC
Contributor
Contributor

Hey, just a very quick one as I'm fortunate to be able to upgrade at the time a new phone comes out. With the light of the S24 being revealed "officially" today, when can we expect to be able to pre order for an upgrade?

11 REPLIES 11
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@DHCobbler_NTFC if the phone being revealed today, then the launch day will be announced as yet it’s not been announced so there is no pre-order date yet.

Katie-95
Investigator
Investigator

I was able to upgrade to the s24 ultra yesterday evening so you should be able to now 🙂

Hey I upgraded yesterday evening too, but have only had one email saying thanks for my order, did you get anything confirming or anything?

Hi

No, same here unfortunately.  Just a single email to say thanks for your order. I'm thinking we won't get much else until the actual phone is ready for dispatch/release? 

Good not just me then 😌.  Something would be nice accepted email or due by 🤣

Yea it would be nice 😅 Atleast I'm not the only one 🤣

Steviewizkid
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Hi,

When I ordered my S24 Ultra last week via EE website I was given a reference number starting with the letters XKO got a message to call them back to confirm some more details when I did my order was accepted for a free upgrade and was given a order number starting with 00 and l was advised that the S24 Ultra should be in stock by 31st Jan and despatched 24 hours later hopefully as long as there's no delays.

Hope this helps you good luck with your orders hope everything goes smoothly 

Jaqb
Explorer

Hi,

Have you received your phones yet? I still don't have any news about shipping...

Hey

Yea I preordered on the 18th and got the phone on the 24th 

I know the most popular colours are somewhat delayed due to high demand.

When did you order?