cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone purchase failure

Digideath
Explorer

I just tried to order a phone. A galaxy 23 fe. I paid 50 up front. The money has been taken from my bank. However it glitched right at the end. I've had no confirmation email and as far as I can see its not showing on my account. I've paid 50 up front for a phone I doubt I will see because it glitched. Can anyone please help sort this?

3 REPLIES 3
RocketPup1
Prodigious Contributor
Prodigious Contributor

Hi there,

I would recommend calling EE on 150 and speaking to the accounts team who can check to see if there's any record of your online order. If not, your upfront payment should be refunded and usually returns to you after a few working days. THIS HOWEVER is subject to your bank process and CAN NOT be fast tracked. Card refunds are not EE's systems and All companies, from supermarkets to retail, have the same wait times for this process. 

Hope this helps!

Need Further Help? Call 150 From Your EE Number Or Download The My EE App On The App Store And Google Play

Hi. Thanks for the reply.

Woke up this morning to an email and text saying I've been refused. I failed the credit check. So I'm assuming the pending amount won't be taken from my bank?

RocketPup1
Prodigious Contributor
Prodigious Contributor

Hi there,

Yes, your pending balance should bounce back in a few days to your bank however this will very depending on the bank itself.

Hope this helps 

Need Further Help? Call 150 From Your EE Number Or Download The My EE App On The App Store And Google Play