cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order tracking

Lanne1808
Investigator
Investigator

I ordered a phone a week ago but haven't had any information about delivery and yet have had an email about my direct debit.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Thanks @Lanne1808 

The current estimated delivery timescale for that model is to expect dispatch within 7 days. Our courier company should be in touch with you when it's ready to be delivered.

Thanks for your patience.

Chris

View solution in original post

14 REPLIES 14
Gareth43
Problem solver
Problem solver

Hey there download the dpd app and use same email and phone number you used to make the order. You’re more likely to find out from DPD about your order before you do from EE in my experience. Also you could ring CS on 150 and ask them what’s happening with you’re order thankyou 

G Alston
iPhone 15 Pro Max

Thanks Gareth unfortunately that didn't work 😔

Christopher_G

Hi @Lanne1808 

Welcome to the community.

Which phone did you order? Please include the colour and memory size and I'll check our stock for you.

Chris

Samsung a54 125gb lime green 

Christopher_G

Thanks @Lanne1808 

The current estimated delivery timescale for that model is to expect dispatch within 7 days. Our courier company should be in touch with you when it's ready to be delivered.

Thanks for your patience.

Chris

Rahulnrwayanad
Explorer

I ordered a phone a week ago but haven't had any information about delivery

Katie_B

Hi @Rahulnrwayanad

Thanks for ordering with us. 

What phone did you order? if you could also please provide the colour and memory size so I can take a look at our stock. 

Katie

I orderd i phone 15 pro max 256 blue color. I need immediately.
Thankyou
Katie_B

Thanks for getting back to me @Rahulnrwayanad

This device is showing as available to order and usually despatched within 28 days

Once your order begins to progress and is ready for delivery you will be notified. 

Katie