cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New contract paid £30 no email

Hannah654
Investigator
Investigator

Hi, I’ve paid the £30 upfront fee on a new contract but have not recieved any email. The money has left my account. I’ve checked junk email too

7 REPLIES 7
Schockwave
Community Hero
Community Hero

Hello @Hannah654 ,

Welcome to the community,

Once EE have dispatched your new phone, you will receive notification from DPD the evening before dispatch and another one on the day with a one hour window. If you have any concerns, you are welcome to speak to customer service and they can take a look for you.

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.

I’ve not even had an order confirmation email, so I can’t even track to see the status

datamat8794
Explorer

I order a iPhone 15 Pro 128GB Natural Titanium. at just about midday 18th Nov.

I had my confirmation email saying order is successful and processing. I wasn't aware of any supply shortages of this product so I'm kind of a bit worried now that I'll be waiting for a long time.

I'm hoping I'll be lucky I guess and it will be delivered much quicker than others have experienced. It is a weekend so that could slow things down I'm guessing? 

What EE could surely do is at least allow customer to see real time tracking from the very beginning to give an idea of what's going on instead of 'we can't show you're order information yet' page. It's just about being reassured I guess and not feeling like I'm in the dark on it. Its early days I admit and I can't complain to much just yet. But with the amount of complaints about this for a while now, surely its time to improve this system by now. Customers can understand that delays happen, but they like to be kept reassured and informed!

Hopefully everything goes OK in my case lol. 

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @datamat8794 

Welcome to the community and thanks for ordering.

The current estimated timescale for that model is to expect dispatch within one day. You should hear from DPD soon.

Chris

Christopher_G

Hi @Hannah654 

Thanks for ordering. Which phone, colour and memory size did you choose? I'll check our stock levels/dispatch times.

Chris

Ive not even had an order confirmation email 

i phone 15 pro max blue titanium 256gb

Christopher_G

Thanks, @Hannah654 

The current estimated is to expect dispatch within 7 days. Since the payment has been taken, I'd say it's highly likely that the order is being processed, I'm not sure why you didn't receive an email.

If you'd like someone to check your order, please get in touch with our Mobile Care team.
Chris