cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Basket shows higher airtime cost than offered when upgrading

MarcoRatti
Investigator
Investigator

I am using MyEE on  the website to try to upgrade my phone to a Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra, 1024GB, 24 months.  The issue I have is that even when I select the £29 Airtime plan, it goes to the basket as £37.  I thought that if I went all the way to checkout, the difference would appear as a discount, but that is not the case.  It still shows that it would do a direct debit for the £37!!!!!

EE.png

Can anyone help?  

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

I see thank you @MarcoRatti 

Please try us again and let me know how you get on 🙂

Leanne.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Leanne_T

Hi @MarcoRatti 

Thanks for coming to the community. 

Do you see the £29 plan when logged into your EE account, or does the price change once you log in? 

Leanne 🙂

MarcoRatti
Investigator
Investigator

Hi Leanne
I was already logged in my EE account and was trying to do the upgrade ("Time to Upgrade" screen) .  As shown in the image, at the bottom of my screen I could see the correct value (£29) but the basket shows £37.

Thanks

Leanne_T

Thanks very much @MarcoRatti 

To get this looked into please give us a call on 150, and our mobile guides will be happy to help 🙂

Leanne.

MarcoRatti
Investigator
Investigator

Thanks Leanne

I will try again.  When I called, they were offering me a £29 option (marked with a red arrow below) which is lower to the one I wanted (the box to the left: £29  but was before £37).

EE2.png

Leanne_T

I see thank you @MarcoRatti 

Please try us again and let me know how you get on 🙂

Leanne.

MarcoRatti
Investigator
Investigator

Hello Leanne
I called again and this time it went smoothly.  The person who was helping me (Andy) identified the issue and was able to provide the correct deal for me over the phone.  

Thanks for your help

Christopher_G

That's great, @MarcoRatti. Thanks for letting us know. 🙂

Chris