Offers & Add-ons

Discussions around EE offers and add-ons

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

The Free CALL ABROAD Add-on for Cheap Calls/Texts from UK

International Calls & Texts From the UK Making International calls & texts from the UK are always chargeable & are not included in any allowances. Some might mistakenly believe that they count towards roaming allowances but when in the UK you are not...

Cont.JPG PAYG.JPG XRaySpeX_0-1689299578566.jpeg
XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 57 replies
  • 123 Helpful

Xbox

This seems to be reoccurring issue i ordered a phone early November, didn't hear anything so rang ee told it would be with me in 25 days but nothing so far!,

EE Perks

I tried to log in to get a code for a new phone as I work for the emergency services. It says the time limit on the email ran out and then doesn’t give me an option to log on to reset this. How do I get more codes please? 

Abmrh123 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Xbox bundle

Hello, I ordered the Oppo A54 with the xbox series s in November 2021. I recieved the handset 21st November, butI have still not received the xbox or any communication from EE regarding when it will be dispatched. Please could you advise on why this ...

Invoice for chromebook

Hi Can someone tell me in extremely simple terms where the invoice number is that Samsung require for the chromebook  Is it the barcode right at the bottom of the receipt? (I did in store purchase) Or is it something else Please don't send me to my E...

Resolved! Xbox

Hi I ordered a phone on the 27th November which included the xbox series S I have had no confirmation regarding the Xbox, the phone came within a couple of days but still no contact regarding the xbox? 

Apple Music Smart Benefit not working

I recently upgraded my package to a Sim Only Smart Package choosing Apple Music as my Smart benefit.  I already had an Apple Music subscription but have unsubscribed to this, but when i have tried to validate my New Smart Benefit i get the message ' ...

Perk account deactivated

Hi, im due an upgrade but my perks account has been deactivated.I contacted EE and they said can’t resolve and my work HR has no input either. Can it be reactivated? thanks

Kimfergy by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Smart benefit activation

The activation text for the smart benefit i have chosen (Apple Music) went through to my old phone, when I transferred  everything the message didn't move over, how do get the message again?

Loux1990 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful