Offers & Add-ons

Discussions around EE offers and add-ons

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

The Free CALL ABROAD Add-on for Cheap Calls/Texts from UK

International Calls & Texts From the UK Making International calls & texts from the UK are always chargeable & are not included in any allowances. Some might mistakenly believe that they count towards roaming allowances but when in the UK you are not...

Cont.JPG PAYG.JPG XRaySpeX_0-1689299578566.jpeg
XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 57 replies
  • 123 Helpful

EE Perk

I can never seem to login to EE Perk.  Its been a while since I tried on different emails to account for emails to EE not arriving.  When I reset passwork - it never sends me a link and I can never seem to log in or do anything - very frustrating.  A...

Bt sport smart benefit

Anyone know how I can get access to my smart benefit Bt sport ultimate?  Use to have it on my device but will not log in now I’ve upgraded my plan

Resolved! EE Smart Benefit Apple Music

Hi, I cancelled my Apple Music subscription and then I added Apple Music to my EE smart plan but I’m wondering how I can log in on my iPod. I have logged in using my Apple ID but I presume it’s not linked to EE, is there any way to use the iPod with ...

Wig by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Xbox Series X bundle

So I have just bought the Xbox series x bundle and have a concern whether I will still be charged for my existing game pass subscription or whether it will automatically be cancelled

Nhs discount

My ee perk has been deactivated and I do not know how to re activate it, please can anyone help

Calls/texts UK 🇬🇧 to South Korea 🇰🇷

Hi,• I have a great contract (200GB, Unlimited texts & Minutes, and Apple Music). However, my daughter is moving to S. Korea.• Is there an EE add on I can get to call/text/MMS her, without it costing me  a small mortgage each month?• I am assuming th...

EE perks email not sending.

Hi the company I work for (screwfix) are now part of the EE perks. I have managed to register with company email but the confirmation email will not send.I have checked both of my email addresses and the spam/junk folder and there is nothing at all.I...

Rorybean by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Perk Registration

Hi  I am trying to log into my EE Perks but it says the account has been deactivated as it was not registered in time.  I have used this on a few occasions so I know it has worked in the past.  I have tried using my personal email to register again a...

mrsbates by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful