cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

apple music

gooders3333
Visitor

Hello I have been an EE customer for many years but sadly due to cost of living I am looking at a cheaper SIM only deal with another provider.

I have Apple music add on with my current plan & am looking at cancelling it so can pay an Apple subscription direct. 

If I cancel it from my EE contract do I lose my music library straight away?

I have tried & have been unable to set up Apple Music via itunes, as it is saying I already have a subscription. 

Please help?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @gooders3333,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

Your saved music library is linked to your Apple ID, so you won't lose it if you change your payment method.

You will be able to set up your new subscription as soon as your one with EE is cancelled.

Hope this helps.

James

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
James_B

Hi @gooders3333,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

Your saved music library is linked to your Apple ID, so you won't lose it if you change your payment method.

You will be able to set up your new subscription as soon as your one with EE is cancelled.

Hope this helps.

James

Hi I am a new customer of EE and was told that my Apple Music subscription would automatically transfer over but I’ve just had a motivation that my Apple Music will be lost on the 28th Feb.

How do I use the add on of Apple Music from EE to ensure I don’t loose all my music? 

thanks

Robert

Katie_B

Hi @Robertmonty2002

If you currently have a subscription for Apple Music directly with Apple, this will need to be cancelled in order to enjoy Apple Music through EE.

Any Music in your library should be linked with your Apple ID.

Katie