jmwtac
Visitor

I have gamepass as a benefit. I cannot get code to redeem etc please help

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Glenn93
Skilled Contributor
Skilled Contributor

You should get a text with a link within a few days of order. Follow the steps, if you don’t have an Xbox account make one and use this email. I did have issues getting verified though when using safari. I recommend using chrome.

If you haven’t received the link call ee who can send link. It may be worth giving them a call as they can check your account to ensure the order is applied correctly.

Glenn Adair

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @jmwtac

Thanks for coming here. 

Can you text Xbox to 150, do you get a link in the reply to set this up? 

Leanne.

Glenn93
Skilled Contributor
Skilled Contributor

You should get a text with a link within a few days of order. Follow the steps, if you don’t have an Xbox account make one and use this email. I did have issues getting verified though when using safari. I recommend using chrome.

If you haven’t received the link call ee who can send link. It may be worth giving them a call as they can check your account to ensure the order is applied correctly.

Glenn Adair

I was promised xbox pass as part of my new agreement with EE broadband. How do I activate this? I've not received anything. My phone is no longer with EE.

James_B

Hi @mwvickers,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

Do you have any other products with EE?

The Game Pass Ultimate offer is only available to EE Pay Monthly Mobile handset, SIM and Tablet customers taking or upgrading to an eligible EE Broadband plan on a new 24 month minimum term contract.

James

I had mobile for 2 years and NEVER received xbox pass despite it being offered. I recently switch mobile provider but at same time EE updated my broadband deal and she said I would be offered xbox pass. Can you check your records for my account please?

James_B

Hi @mwvickers,

Sorry, we can't access your account via the community.

To be eligible for the offer, you needed to be an existing mobile customer who is taking a new broadband plan or upgrading to a new one.

The Game Pass Ultimate subscription is provisioned via your mobile account, so if you switched providers, it wouldn't be possible to setup your subscription.

If this wasn't made clear when you renewed your broadband, please get in touch with Customer Care.

Thanks

James

Looks like I was missing sold something yet again by EE.

Looks like I will be cancelling my EE broadband at earliest opportunity.

I upgraded my broadband but I guess I get 2 weeks to cancel?

That link you sent is pointless I just want to speak to a human

James_B

Hi @mwvickers,

You can call our Broadband Team on 0800 079 8586.

Hope this helps.

James