cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Xbox Ultimate gaming pass

Junoharney2112
Visitor

Hello! 
I have just added the Xbox series X with gaming bundle pass to my account for £30 a month. 
I already added an Xbox to my account 4 months ago, that included the ultimate gaming pass too so I already have the gaming pass on my EE account and pay for it as part of my other Xbox.

This one is a gift for Christmas for someone, so how do I give the offer to someone else?

15 REPLIES 15
James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Junoharney2112,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

Do you have more than one phone on your account? It isn't possible to link more than one Microsoft account to your phone number for billing purposes.

James

I'm in the same position, I have the series s, but also have the series X that arrived a few weeks ago and I can't seem to find a way of adding it to an existing Xbox account?!

I only have one number on my account, but 2 xbox's now, surely if you can bill for 2 consoles you can have separate emails for each...

What are we meant to do?

Christopher_G

Hi @badkarm4

You can only have one Microsoft account linked to your phone number. You would need another number on your account in order to redeem the second Game Pass.

Chris

So do we have to add a new SIM contract or can use a PAYG?

Pretty sure there was no warning about this as I ordered it.

Leanne_T

Hi @badkarm4

Sorry, this would not be possible on pay as you go, You would need a SIM Only or pay monthly plan. 

Leanne.

What's the cheapest SIM only, considering I've been a customer for 6 or 7 years and have probably spent over 5 grand with you?

I've just checked via the app that there's a monthly SIM plan at £15.20, if I brought that couldn't I use it for just a month and add the xbox account to that?

I feel I really shouldn't be fighting or paying extra for a product I've already paid for.

Christopher_G

I'd suggest calling and speaking to our Mobile Care team, @badkarm4.

They'll be able to confirm 100% for you. They'll also be able to run through some plans with you to get the best deal.

Chris

Sam392
Investigator
Investigator

No h can’t pass it on to anyone else as it’s in your name you be charged double for both x boxes so make sure  that’s person name as they will take money from you individually DD we’re is 120 month u money be doubled up