cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TNT Sports subscription activated on wrong Dicsovery Plus email

andrewbeasley
Investigator
Investigator

Hi. I have added TNT Sports as an add-on, but when I activated it on Discovery+ I unfortunately did so on the wrong email address (my father's email was on my phone and I didn't notice). The Discover+ help bot has told me to unlink the emails and then link the correct email address but told me it could not help me do that.

Can anyone help me with how to do this please? I haven't found any guidance on the EE help pages. Thanks.

7 REPLIES 7
Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @andrewbeasley 

I would assume you would need to log into your TNT sports/Discovery plus account to change the email. 

Thanks 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.

From what I've read, I think I will need my dad to approve that via email unfortunately (I don't live with him so not easy to arrange).

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi there @andrewbeasley 

Have you tried the steps provided on the Change your email address – discovery+ Help Center (discoveryplus.com) page? 

Leanne. 

But the discovery+ account with the TNT added is not mine, it's my dad's - I can't change his email address to mine on there else his account won't work.

Katie_B

Thanks for getting back to us @andrewbeasley

Just to confirm your dad has TNT Sports and your TNT Sports subscription has be paired to your dads already active account?

If yes, it could be worth speaking with our customer care team on 150. The team may be able to remove your pass off your account and then resend the validation link. 

Katie

@Katie_B- Sorry, I should've been clearer. My dad does not have TNT Sports but he does have a log-in for discovery+. My TNT subscription has accidentally added to his discovery+, so he can watch TNT with his log-in but I can't on discovery+ with mine.

I tried calling 150 yesterday - 'the call' sent me a web link and terminated itself. When I clicked on the link saying it was a TNT Sports issue, I got a text saying I already have TNT Sports - very unhelpful unfortunately!

Katie_B

Thanks for confirming @andrewbeasley

When calling 150 please select option 2. 

This will take you to the automated service and will connect you with an agent. 

If the agent is unable to do this, I would recommend getting in touch with discovery+

It would be great if you could keep us updated here on the community. 

Katie