cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Offer

MatthewHood95
Investigator
Investigator

I upgraded my contract yesterday I got a samsung s23, with this upgrade you get the samsung trio offer which is earbuds, cashback and 12 months of disney+ I went on the website and came upon a couple of problems, one is I am not sure if invoice number and order number is the same thing and when it asks me how much I paid for the product I can't put 0 which is what I paid since it is a contract, any advice is helpful 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

OK, thanks @MatthewHood95 

If you speak to our Mobile Care team, they'll be able to send you a proof of purchase document by email. You'll be able to use that to claim.

Chris

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Leanne_T

Hi @MatthewHood95 

Thanks for coming here. 

The delivery note or confirmation email should have the invoice number and also the full cost of the device for you to enter on the Samsung claim form. Do you have this information? 

Leanne 🙂

I don't see an invoice number on either of them only an order number and I got the phone on a contract so I paid nothing upfront for it

Christopher_G

OK, thanks @MatthewHood95 

If you speak to our Mobile Care team, they'll be able to send you a proof of purchase document by email. You'll be able to use that to claim.

Chris