cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving EE Perk password reset

ProfessorWoland
Investigator
Investigator

I've tried a bunch of times to reset my EE Perk password and I am not receiving the emails. I am trying to log in using my corporate email address on the EE Perk site but when I try and reset the password I do not receive an email. I have checked my junk mail too and it is not there. Any ideas on how to resolve? 

9 REPLIES 9
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @ProfessorWoland 

Thanks for coming to the community 🙂

Hoe long ago did you register for a perk account? 

Did you originally use the work email when you registered? 

Leanne 🙂

Hi, it was within the last two years. I registered with my work account and I am trying to log in with my work account too. 

EDIT, just removed my work email as I thought this was a DM and not a public forum reply 🙂 

Leanne_T

Thanks so much @ProfessorWoland 

I have sent you a private message to get these details from you and help you get this sorted 🙂

Leanne.

ProfessorWoland
Investigator
Investigator

Anyone else in the community finding it near impossible to use perks? From not getting password resets, to not getting registration emails when the account is reset, having to have messages passed on to the perks team rather than speaking to them directly, should it really be this hard to remain a customer of EE?

I just want to use one of my company offers. I've been happy customer of EE but is this isn't sorted I'll have to use one of the offers with another firm.

This shouldn't be so hard just to log into the perk website. 

Leanne_T

Hi @ProfessorWoland 

Thanks for coming back to us. 

I am sorry to hear this and have replied to the private message now. 

Thanks. 

Leanne.

I’ve been trying for a month to get my perk access fixed I’ve had zero luck. I’m on the verge of moving to another company.

if they fix this for you please let me know how.

Has anyone in this thread ever had their issue fixed? I’ve been trying for a month.

ProfessorWoland
Investigator
Investigator

I still don’t have access it’s saying my details are invalid now. Never got a confirm confirmation email.

please escalate this to someone who  can help as I’ve been repeating myself on DMs for a month now.

Leanne_T

Hi @ProfessorWoland 

I will certainly help you get this looked into and have replied to your private message. 

Leanne.