Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple Game Pass add-ons on one account

RukaziSintakumo
Contributor
Contributor

Hello all,

I currently have Game Pass as an addon on my account and it works great! My partner also has an Xbox but not a phone through EE, so I wanted to have another Game Pass addon on my account for their Game Pass subscription.
Is that possible?

I currently have 3 SIMs through EE (iPhone with my own GPU sub running, an iPad data sim and my Apple Watch)

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Thank you for the tip! I tried with them, but unfortunately, I‘m unable to book Game Pass on Data or Watch plans. I guess I won’t be able to give my partner Game Pass as well! 🙂

thank you anyhow for your help and advise today!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @RukaziSintakumo 

Yes, if you're able to take out a Game Pass Ultimate add-on for one of your other numbers, it could be linked to your partner's Microsoft account.

Chris

Hey @Christopher_G ,

thank you for responding to my message!

I tried to have a look via my EE app, but it doesn’t seem like it’s possible. 😞 

do you know if maybe the EE phone advisors could add it to my other lines?

Kind regards

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

It could be worth a try speaking to our Mobile Care team to see if it can be added on to the iPad, @RukaziSintakumo 

Chris

Thank you for the tip! I tried with them, but unfortunately, I‘m unable to book Game Pass on Data or Watch plans. I guess I won’t be able to give my partner Game Pass as well! 🙂

thank you anyhow for your help and advise today!