Help

EJP12
Investigator
Investigator

Please can someone help with sorting my EE perks?… it keeps saying that there is a problem at EE end … driving me insane! 
After trying more than 3 times you can no longer try again for a certain amount of time… iv tried on different days & different times and still get the same error message!

8 REPLIES 8
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hello @EJP12

Welcome to the community. 

Please could you share a screenshot of the error you are seeing? before posting this ensure no personal information shows. 

Katie 🙂

IMG_6164.png

 this is what it does on all my added extras… and Iv tried different times and several days too. 

thanks 

Liz 

Katie_B

Thanks for providing the screenshot @EJP12

Are you trying to log in to your EE Perks? if yes, are you using this page HERE?

Katie

No I’m following the link that was sent to me via txt…. But having tried the link above it actually won’t let me register with my email address it’s saying I need a company’s email address and I don’t have one? 

I took the full works sim plan out with the 3 additional perks and that’s what I’m trying to activate. 

IMG_6165.jpeg

 then I try to register and get this ….

IMG_6166.jpeg

Katie_B

Hi @EJP12.

EE Perks is a discount scheme for those working at eligible companies, so please ignore that link.

Are you trying to activate your inclusive extras?

What extras did you choose?

Katie 🙂

Im trying but it’s proving a very difficult job…. Netflix, Microsoft and Xbox… non of the links are working and I can’t actually do anything with them I get the first error that I sent to you all the time 

Katie_B

I am sorry to hear this and understand how frustrating this may be @EJP12

If non of your links are working please give us a call on 150. 

Our customer care team will be able to resolve this for you. 

Katie