cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy s23 and buds 2

Reg125
Explorer

Hi, 

I just recently upgraded 2 phones to the s23 with ee after seeing many adds about getting a pair of galaxy buds when you get the s23 but cannot get any buds.

The rep told me that ee is not offering this but samsung website and other major network competitors are.

On ee online shop, I only see this promotion with one of the Samsung A range phones.

Is this correct?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @Reg125 

I think the offer was open until the 16 March. You you ordered before then then buds are sent 14-30 days after piurchase. 

Thanks 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @Reg125 

I think the offer was open until the 16 March. You you ordered before then then buds are sent 14-30 days after piurchase. 

Thanks 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.

Thank you for your reply.

I ordered on the 19th so I missed it, unfortunately. 

Just sad to see that everyone else is still offering the promotion and ee stopped early.

Dazede
Contributor
Contributor

If you have bought the Samsung galaxy s23 between 24 December and 24th January and you have purchased it from participating dealers and have proof. Go to the site and register. I think the dates are correct