Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Full works plan

alison99
Investigator
Investigator

Hi - probably a stupid question 

I’ve recently added Full Works Plan and want to view Apple TV, how do I do this?  
 When I try to access it just shows to sign up for free 7 day trial then £8.99 pm

What do I need to go to get started please? 

4 REPLIES 4
nothingaboutme0
Expert Contributor
Expert Contributor

Hello @alison99,

Upon reviewing the Full Works Plan, I noticed that Apple TV+ isn't included in the Inclusive Extras—the complimentary bonus you receive along with your SIM deal.

However, you can access Apple TV+ as an optional add-on, free for the first 6 months, followed by a monthly charge of £8.99 thereafter. To explore your choices, simply text PICK to 150, and you'll be presented with the available options.

Thanks so much for taking time to respond. 
When I upgraded this included the full works plan which stated Apple TV was included 

No issue at all. If you believe you're eligible for Apple TV+, don't hesitate to dial 150, and the EE Team will gladly assist you with this matter.

Mansac989
Visitor

I had this too Alison and when I rang up, apparently you have to have the Full Works Apple Plan to include Apple TV which actually costs more 😡 First time I have ever had a disappointing experience with EE.  If I am upgrading from an iPhone to an iPhone with Full Works and Apple TV on it and that is what I asked for,  why would I want an Android version of Full Works (who knew there were different versions, doesn't state that anywhere I can see!) where I can't access Apple TV.  It's the only reason I get Full Works for this benefit.  I would ring them to see if they'll help but I had 3 different service advisors and only the last one could explain what had happened and gave me the option of going back to the old (Android version that I upgraded to 🙄) full works version if I wasn't happy after a month.  I would not have upgraded and tied myself into another 24 month contract on a product that is not useful to me at all, nor what I asked for and no help whatsoever except to charge me more for what I thought I'd already signed up to and asked for😩 May be time to stop being loyal (over 15 years with them) and once contract up, look for better deals and get what I actually asked for.  Good Luck ☺️