Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EE Xbox deals

Rb02121980
Investigator
Investigator

Hey!

I'm looking to add an Xbox deal to my plan but it seems both the 1TB and 500GB console offers are the same price with exactly the same features added.

Does anyone know if this is an error on the app or the actual deal? I can't see why they would offer a console with double the storage and the same add ons for the same price as the smaller HD equivalent.

I don't want to select one and miss out on something that may be more beneficial to me 

9 REPLIES 9
James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Rb02121980,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

Only the 1TB  bundle is available to order now.

If you view the page after logging in to your EE account you should only see the options that are in stock.

Hope this helps.

James

Thanks James. That isn't what shows when I enter the online store.

I'd like the 2 years of game pass and ideally the 1TB edition but  as it is showing at the same price as the 500GB version, I'm unsure what is actually correct on the site.

It look like the same information has been copy and pasted to two different  offers

1000015751.png

1000015750.png

James_B

Are you logged in to your EE account @Rb02121980?

James

Yes I am

James_B

Could you try logging out and back in again @Rb02121980?

The out of stock 512GB bundle isn't showing for me when logged in.

James

Just logged out and back in and I see both as before

James_B

I'm sure why you're still able to view the old out of stock bundle once you're logged in @Rb02121980 

I can confirm that both bundles come with a Game Pass Ultimate subscription, the only difference being the colour and storage size of the consoles.

James

Thanks. I have noticed that when you click the 1TB version, the spec info nearer the end of the page says it's 512GB, I'm assuming that's a typo?

James_B

Yes, that's a typo @Rb02121980 

I'll raise that now with the shop team.

Thanks for flagging it. 🙂

James