cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Claiming my free watch.

Toyboy36
Contributor
Contributor

I bought sumsang ultra 23 on 28th September the last day of the phone offer at EE stores and was told I will receive my free watch 15 to 30 working days but until today l have never received my free watch. May l know what is happening and when l can receive my free watch.  

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @Toyboy36 

You'll need to speak to EE CS on 150 if you haven't received your gift. 

Thanks 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.

View solution in original post

19 REPLIES 19
Toyboy36
Contributor
Contributor

I bought sumsang ultra S23 on the 28th of September  , the last day of the offer, nd was told I will receive a sumsang free smart watch  but until today l haven't received it. May l please know what is going on. 

Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @Toyboy36 

You'll need to speak to EE CS on 150 if you haven't received your gift. 

Thanks 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.
Toyboy36
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks you so much will do so ASAP 

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

The watch should be sent to the account address 15-30 days after purchase @Toyboy36 

The team will certainly check your account and provide an update for you. Leanne 🙂

I've just rang 150 and they said it's up to 30 days after the 14 day cooling off period. They also said that there should be link on the Samsung website to check when it will be sent. Does anyone have that link, I cannot find anything?

Thanks

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Jaydub1

Please could you confirm what phone you ordered?

Katie

My phone is galaxy S23 altra  and up to now I haven't received my free sumsang smart watch.

Thanks alot  and am waiting to hear from your team soon. 

My phone is galaxy S23 ultra  l bought it on 28th September the last day of the offer and today is 26th October  and l haven't had anything not even a tracking number I ddnt receive any. 

Am still waiting for it.