cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BT Sports Large Screen add-on needed with TNT Sports Inclusive Extra?

MatthewLeo
Explorer

I had BT Sports as an inclusive add-on from EE with my sim only contract. I paid and extra some, currently just over £8 per month plus VAT for the BT Sports Large screen add-on.

BT Sports has now morphed in to TNT Sports and I watch on Discovery Plus through Sky.

Do I need the BT Sports Large Screen add-on to continue watching TNT Sports on Discovery Plus or indeed if I decided to cast to the TV?

In short, is the BT Sports Large Screen add-on needed for the TNT Sports Inclusive Extra at all?

Many thank

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @MatthewLeo 

Welcome to the community.

Once you've set up TNT Sports on your phone, you can sign in to other compatible devices using the discovery+ app with the same logins without the large screen add-on.

Chris

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Christopher_G

Hi @MatthewLeo 

Welcome to the community.

Once you've set up TNT Sports on your phone, you can sign in to other compatible devices using the discovery+ app with the same logins without the large screen add-on.

Chris

Many thanks Chris.

So I have been paying for an add-on since TNT took over from BT Sport, an add-on that was valueless and perhaps should have been discontinued.

I should be able to save some money but wonder if I should be asking for a refund, my money having been paid for nothing seemingly.

Matthew

Update looking back at my bank statements it looks like EE stopped charging me for the add-on even though it appears on my account.

Christopher_G

Thanks for getting back to me, @MatthewLeo 

That's good that you weren't charged. Sorry for the confusion. 🙂

Chris