cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

£50 STORE VOUCHER

Emz1329
Investigator
Investigator

hi, I bought the Xbox at Christmas and received my code for my £50 ee store voucher, how ever there isn't an option at check out to put this code in and it just wants me to pay with my card. How can I use this voucher before the deadline at the end of march 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Emz1329  If you look on the card there should be a web address that you can redeem this on.    You can not use the voucher for anything it’s only for listed items and the web address takes you to those items. 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

What you trying to buy?

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)

Accessories 

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hello @Emz1329

Do you have an EE Store account?

Are you able to try logging in at checkout to see if you can then redeem your voucher?

Katie 

Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Emz1329  If you look on the card there should be a web address that you can redeem this on.    You can not use the voucher for anything it’s only for listed items and the web address takes you to those items.