cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Login error - for three days the website is reporting an error!

Sohowestone
Investigator
Investigator

For three days the EE login to my account on-line is showing an error message when trying to login.
The message is:
"Sorry, we were unable to complete your request right now. Please try again later."
Is there a problem and when will this be fixed ?

20210303 EE Login error.png

17 REPLIES 17
ioannisa
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

I am having exactly the same issue but only on the mobile application on iOS. I am able to login using a browser. I deleted and reinstalled the application Without any result. 

F85A3069-0FCB-44CF-BCE5-8135CADC0D2D.png

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Sohowestone

Welcome to the community.

Could you try resetting your cache/cookies and retry please?

@ioannisa - Could you try logging into your My EE account through your phone's browser please?

Chris

ioannisa
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

@Christopher_G  I can login through my iOS safari browser and any browser from a windows laptop. I am facing the issue only with the iOS mobile app. 

Hi @Christopher_G, I have tried both of those now, but have had the same message for months. Do you have any other suggestions? 

Thanks!

Christopher_G

That's good that you can log in through your browser for now, @ioannisa. At least you'll be able to check/change what you need to from there until this problem with your app is fixed.

@Rosie1997 - If you're not able to access through either method, I'd recommend speaking to our Mobile Care team so that they can check everything is set up properly from our side and help you check or change what you needed to.

Chris

I have similar problem.

When I try to manage family usage;

- in web browser,

Screenshot_2021-03-03_17-10-42.png

- in mobile app, the app says "there seems to be a problem"

Last week, the mobile app started rejecting login with message "there seems to be a problem", then I ;

- logged in MyEE from web browser, then I found my phone number in the account had disappeared 

- Uninstalled/Re-installed the mobile app,

- ask to repair the app in EE web chat (An operator added my phone number into my account and the app has come to accept my login)

Now I can't see/manage my phone number, family usage and data sharing etc...

Leanne_T

Hi @Riding

Thanks for coming to the community. 

I would suggest giving us a call on 150, our Tech Gurus will get this looked into for you and help you gift data. 

Thanks. 

Leanne.

Did that - no change.

In fact I've been clearing the cache / cookies for days and its not chnaged.

The message thugh is very much saying the problem is at EE's end.
The message clearly says 'We are working on fixing this page' which say to me that the fault is known about.

Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Hi @Sohowestone.

Are you able to log in on the app?

Have you tried a completely different browser?

Jon