cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"unauthorised" number calling from Greece

akwilliams
Visitor

I cannot contact the UK from Greece, including C/S as all calls are rejected as being unauthorised on both Wind and Cosmote. I have followed all advice, have 150 confirmation that EU roaming is switched on. On the Controls tab the International Roaming and Premium calls buttons are greyed out (blocked). If I attempt to switch them on I get an error message. I need someone from EE to contact me to sort this please.

1 REPLY 1
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

No one will contact you from this user discussion forum other than thro' the medium of these forum by posts such as this. Anyway we haven't the faintest idea who you are.

If not already enabled, you need to call CS to enable the Roaming Abroad and Call Abroad and Premium Rate settings of your MyEE.

Try calling CS on the Freephone no. in my sig. over Skype. It should be free.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)