Flag on text

Jon45601
Investigator
Investigator

I see the is a few people with same problem as this.

I went on holiday to cape verde at the beginning of November I did not use my phone roaming (calls,text) but did use though WiFi when I come home all my text now keep coming though with cape verde flag on saying international.

I have reset network settings ect but keeps coming back but If I put other providers sim in I have no problem and flags go but as soon as I put ee sim back in it comes back ee need to fix this

EE is going down hill more and more now bt on board

3 REPLIES 3
Jon45601
Investigator
Investigator

I also having the same problem after recent visit to cape verde where I did not use phone in roaming I getting cape verde flag and international call if I use other network sim the is no problem so seems to be a EE issue 

Jon45601
Investigator
Investigator

SAME HERE 

I went on holiday to cape verde at the beginning of November I did not use my phone roaming (calls,text) but did use though WiFi when I come home all my text now keep coming though with cape verde flag on saying international.

I have reset network settings ect but keeps coming back but If I put other providers sim in I have no problem and flags go but as soon as I put ee sim back in it comes back ee need to fix this

EE is going down hill more and more now bt on board

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hello @Jon45601

Thanks for coming to the community. 

Have you had an EE Bill produced since you arrived back in the UK?

If yes, please could you view this and let me know if you are charged for these texts. 

Speak soon, 

Katie 🙂