Mobile Services

Discussion about Mobile services, like roaming, calls, messaging etc

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Emergency Alert System

The UK Government is introducing Emergency alerts.  Emergency Alerts are a public information service that the Government has developed to alert citizens to emergencies, both nationwide and in their local area, that represent a severe threat to life ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Resolved! Call baring password

HiI put call baring on my phone earlier, I've never done this beforeIt said to put a password in, which I didWhen I now try to cancel it the password I used, it saysOperation failed please try againI can make calls but not recieve themI've researched...

chockie67 by Investigator
  • 12 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Merge calls not working!!!

Hi I called my mum in Egypt and I called my daughter to merge the call but it didn’t work!!! Is that because one call was international and the other call not international? Thank you

REcover

Can i recover voice message which was delate by ee 

Maajag by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Calls not working on new sim

I got a new phone and SIM card yesterday. Got it all set up and it seemed to be working fine. I have signal, my 4G is working, and my contract has started, according to my EE account. When I try to make calls though it says the option isn't available...

International calls are 'barred'

I'm trying to make an international call to the US, however, since later yesterday I've been getting a message that 'calls to this number are barred', follow by the call ending.  Anyone know what's up? iPhone 12, Contract. 

shamil93 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Can't send SMS to short code number

I'm trying to send a message to a short code number (83070 - it's a competition line) but it doesn't send - any ideas what might be the cause? I am aware there is a charge to send to these numbers (, but I have sent to this number before without issu...

andykb3 by Investigator
  • 21 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Sms scam?

Just received an sms from ee staying 5g has landed. Just wondering if it's a scam.  I didn't open it.

Incoming Calls disconnect after 1 ring

Hi, every time somebody phones me, if I can't answer it in one ring, the call is dropped. I emailed motorola, and they sent instructions on how to change the number of rings on my voicemail. I have a sim only account, and I don't know if I have voice...

smithgill by Contributor
  • 13 replies
  • 1 Helpful

I cannot call a specific number

I can call all numbers apart from one - happens to be my husband's mobile number, which could be critical!  I can text him, he can call me, he can text me.  He is not on EE.  We have been to his provider today and doen lots of test - the problem is n...