cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to connect to any network in Chile

Laura-H
Investigator
Investigator

I’ve been in Chile using data roaming on an unlimited package for 5 days without any problems and suddenly this morning I can’t connect to anything. The only way I can access anything is using WiFi but I need to be out and about and not stuck in a hotel! Can anyone help? I’ve tried turning off and on again, trying to select the network, trying to leave as auto select but it just won’t connect to anything 

5 REPLIES 5
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Laura-H  This is no unlimited data you can use in Chile.  Your allowance doesn’t cover this and there isn’t any add on you can purchase to have unlimited data.    You need to have a data add on to use data while there.  See HERE.  

I have a corporate roamer bundle which gives me 500mb per day apparently. For the last 5 days I’ve used the local network without any problems apart from today. My phone just can’t connect to any network 

@Laura-H  Have you tried restarting the device?   There could even be a network issue where you are.  EE has no control of that network and seeing as it did work I would think that’s where the issue is.  

Yes I’ve tried that but will give it another go. I’ve got the same problem with my personal mobile which is with Three so maybe that’s the issue but there are various different network providers to choose from it seems and none of them seem to be working. Just seems a bit odd

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hello @Laura-H

Did you try restarting again?

Has this resolved your issue?

Speak soon, 

Katie 🙂