cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roaming charges in New Zealand

harryholmstoel
Explorer

I am in NZ and have racked up a Bill of over £580. I cannot dial 150 as my phone has been barred and I can't afford the roaming charges. I am unable to get in to my online account. I am really upset as I wasn't aware of these huge charges until I got my bill. My mum has called EE and they say I don't have a password on my account so she cannot access it, I cannot access the account to set up a passowrd. The online chat bot is not working!!!!!!

3 REPLIES 3
harryholmstoel
Explorer

I am in NZ and have racked up £570 in roaming charges. I had no idea about this an dhow it happened. I cannot afford to pay. I cant call 150 as my phone has been cut off, I cant afford to call on roaming charges and I cannot acces smy online account as it keeps chrashing. My mum has been online and looked and can see the cahrges but is unable to access my account when on the phone as they say I dont have a password on my account, this is an extreme case of 'computer says no' I need to try to find a way to pay some of this as this is a debt I cannot afford. The online chat is also not working.

Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@harryholmstoel  So you didn’t purchase the roam abroad pass so you could use your tariff allowance while there.   If you didn’t purchase it you then you’ll be charged for every call/text you send.   

Have a look at THIS 

bristolian
Legend
Legend

What are these charges for? It's correct that account security restricts access to the account holder and any authorised third parties.

Were you aware of NZ roaming charges? Including the option for the Roam Abroad pass?