cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Signal abroad

Chiara1
Investigator
Investigator

Hi, I read the FAQ but I still have no signal abroad ( Italy). I turned on the options and waited 24h. They are active but still no signal. I tried to connect with one local operator but it says I am not allowed. I also activated the "travel pass". I really need the signal because to enter into my personal email I must receive a code..

Thank you

7 REPLIES 7
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Chiara1

Welcome to the community.

Are you on a pay monthly contract or a pay as you go SIM? Could you try restarting your phone, if you haven't already?

Chris

Hi.
Yes I have already tried more time. No I just ended a live chat with one of
your collegues and I will see if it has solved.

Inviato con Aqua Mail per Android
https://www.mobisystems.com/aqua-mail
Christopher_G

Fingers crossed, @Chiara1

Keep us posted on what happens.

Chris

Hi, I waited 24h, but nothing happen. I went inside my setting, and near the roaming I found " sorry, we haven't been able to set up your changes" and it was off againg....could you help me, please? I can not even find the live chat..

Leanne_T

Morning @Chiara1

Thanks for coming back to us. 

I am sorry we have no account access on the community to activate roaming for you, do you have another UK mobile number that can receive calls? 

Thanks 🙂

Leanne.

Hi, I am in the USA and I have the roam further pack and the travel data pass, activated, but still no joy. I've restarted my phone, and everything seems to be turned on?

Katie_B

Hello @Proctor182

Welcome to the community. 

Does Roaming and Calling Abroad show as enabled within your My EE?

Katie.