cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t call Lithuanian numbers in Lithuania

TomasKol
Explorer

I’m with EE business plans for years. I am in Lithuania at the moment on the busses trip. Roaming is on. Can call all UK numbers, but can’t call ANY Lithuanian numbers?! Why? How to do business in other countries? 
Been in touch with EE but they explained to me on 25th October 2019:

”Customers can roam in Lithuania and make calls back to the UK, and other destinations but calling some Lithuanian number ranges are barred when roaming country. From time to time, we may have technical issues with our Roaming partners, or we need to temporarily suspend connectivity with networks abroad normally for a reason beyond our control. “

I think this is bull**bleep**. I should not be worried about EE roaming partners. I’m paying for the service! And I’m not getting the service. 
Please bear in mind that I’m talking about EE business contract. 

5 REPLIES 5
James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @TomasKol,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

I'm sorry to hear that you have been affected by the current roaming issue in Lithuania.

The information our Customer Care Team gave you is correct at this time.

Thanks

James

Many thanks for the general information, but how it helps me

as far as I know you have the problem for more than 5 years or more.

Please let me know as EE business customer why the problem is not solved for such long time
why yours technical problems should effect my business

rgds,

tom

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @TomasKol,

If you would like to discuss this in more detail, please get in touch with our Customer Care Team.

Thanks

James

Wow. Its been 7 years now and still the same problem with calls in Lithuania.  What a rubbish service. Once my coctract finishes im not staying. As you cant deal with simple things even... 

@Agniete   Have you ever thought it’s the roaming network that’s causing this issue ?    Roaming obviously works or you’ll have no signal, the roaming network has to put you through to call a local number there and that’s what’s failing.