cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calls going to voicemail outgoing

Anna1M
Explorer

Trying to call numbers given out by United Nations it’s redirecting me to voicemail, there’s a few America department numbers doing the same? Please explain this 

4 REPLIES 4
bristolian
Legend
Legend

What do you mean by "numbers given out by United Nations"? And the same question for "America department numbers"

Whose voicemail are these calls going to?

I'm hoping my voicemail, but shouldn't be going to voicemail at all.

Eh? Your VM will only come into play when you are receiving calls, not when you are making calls.

Are these nos. you are calling US nos. or what country?

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
bristolian
Legend
Legend

The subject of this post, and the initial details, suggest this is a problem with outgoing calls from your phone to another user. It's not clear whom or what "numbers given out by United Nations" or "America department numbers" means, which may help.

I'm not sure why outgoing calls from your phone should go to your voicemail?

Can you provide some more details of your issue, it may assist in clarifying what help you need.