Mobile Network discussions

Discussion about mobile networks

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Roaming while in the USA

The major operators in the USA, as part of their network upgrades, have switched off their 3G services, so you may notice a change to your roaming experience (including service availability, coverage areas, and speeds) when visiting the USA.   To hel...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Resolved! New mast

Hi Just wondering who to contact regarding instaling a new mast on my land? I have a great location that would boost your network in my area. Thanks.

RobbC by Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Network in "good" area but it is everything but!

I live in an area the coverage checker considers "best". There are never any works in my area. Yet I tried to have a call the other day, every few seconds it would drop out and i couldn't hear the other person. It made me look very unprofessional.Las...

bekkahh by Investigator
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Poor service

We have had this message for weeks now. We have several mobile contracts and home broadband with EE. Contacted EE who acknowledged the issue and said they would update on 3rd November. We have had nothing. As we are in lockdown again working from hom...

20201109_110314.jpg

No Service

Hi,  I have an iPhone that used to be on a company account. The company have given me the phone now and it was changed to PAYG on Sunday 01/11/2020 by EE.Yesterday on 02/11/2020 I bought an EE PAYM £5 package and received a text to the phone to say i...