Network signal

Captainscarletm
Investigator
Investigator

After joining EE, as I was told of its excellent coverage, I find it possibly the worst, of all of the mobile  network services. 
I live in Oxford, and it’s a terrible reception, both at home and around the city. It does my business no good whatsoever when people cannot hear me, or I can’t hear them. I must leave even after 2 months. Does anyone know if I can leave without a penalty, as this network simply doesn’t work for me. 

5 REPLIES 5
bristolian
Legend
Legend

Have you reported your fault, and given EE ample opportunity to rectify it?

A first-line check is whether your coverage broadly matches that of the coverage checker - does it?  https://coverage.ee.co.uk/coverage/ee  and "check coverage"

Do other EE users locally, have the same issues in the same locations? That alone would be good evidence of a network issue.

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Morning @Captainscarletm 

Thanks for coming to the community. 

Just to add, we now have a  Coverage in Oxford - The EE Community post where you will find the latest updates for the area. 

Leanne.

I don’t think you do, as I, and many people I know on ee, still complain about the poor coverage, I have been in contact with ee today, to see if they can rectify this issue. 

Unfortunately there is no fault, the coverage in Oxford has been very poor for years - their map is misleading at best.

It’s a shame they don’t tell you when you get a contract. 🤷‍♂️
Sent from my iPhone