NO SERVICE

Georgiaflint1
Visitor

for the last 12 hours my phone has been saying so service. Therefore I cannot call 150 and have no other phone, the option to chat online isn’t even showing! Please can someone help me as to how to contact EE? This is urgent 

2 REPLIES 2
bristolian
Legend
Legend

Use the "check status" option on https://coverage.ee.co.uk/coverage/ee in the first instance.

Then "report a problem" or "keep me posted" depending on the results.

Do you know anyone else locally who uses EE, do they have a similar issue? Network outages would affect all users.

andrewb621
Investigator
Investigator

Similar experience. Getting “Unable to connect. Try later” error.

Very helpful lady on the Help Desk found that my SIM had been deactivated at 9.20pm last night (27th November), and an old one reinstated.

Seems like it might have been a system-wide change, after a batch of replacement SIMs went out deactivated (so never worked when received) but have now been switched on (thus deactivating any new SIMs associated with the same phone number).

Which doesn’t help, I know (unless you still have an old SIM — it might just work, today).

Only other solution offered was to request a new SIM. I’m sitting tight, for now, in case they manage to roll-back the activation/deactivation from last night.