cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile calls dropping or not being picked up

Jdecourt
Explorer

Hi I work from home in rural area of Scotland. I have only WI-FI access for internet but should have good 4g coverage. If I get called the phone does not ring and I get a message for missed call. When I phone back I have to wait until it connects to Wi-Fi calling despite phone indicating full bars. Calls then frequently drop and I have to call clients back several times. This is a recent problem of perhaps 3 weeks now. The are no faults reported on EE. help

4 REPLIES 4
Northerner
EE Community Star
EE Community Star

Hi @Jdecourt 

You need to check and report issues via the EE network status checker. When connecting to WiFi and using WiFi calling the drop out maybe your WiFi. 

https://coverage.ee.co.uk/coverage/ee

Thanks 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.
bristolian
EE Community Star
EE Community Star

Does your phone show VoLTE/4G-calling or WiFI-calling when you have problems?

WiFi-calling should only kick in when you have next to no mobile coverage.

If you don't wait for WiFi-calling to kick in, and your phone shows coverage, what happens when you make a call?

It doesn’t connect and then it go s to Wi-Fi calling

Sent from my iPhone
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Jdecourt

Thanks for coming here. 

Please get in touch with our Tech Gurus on 150 or 0800 079 8586, they will get this looked into for you and run through some troubleshooting. 

Thanks. 

Leanne.